Neil Armstrong, the enigma exposed

General topic discussion forum for all A/CAMers. Get it off your chest!!

Neil Armstrong, the enigma exposed

Postby Adam the Akrodude » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:10 pm

At 8:25PM tonight on SBS is a program on Neil Armstrong. I'm a bit of a space buff and just by accident saw this program listed tonight.
Adam the Akrodude

Re: Neil Armstrong, the enigma exposed

Postby tor lives » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:08 pm

I am sitting here in my hotel room in Sydney and really enjoyed this doco.
Neil Armstrong was truly an amazing human being .........and he seems not to have had the ego of Chuck Yeager.
TOR
tor lives

Postby _BlackHawk_ » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:40 pm

I heard it was Neil Armstrong's wish that his ashes be scattered at the place where he made history, but unfortunately MGM studios threw out that set years ago.
_BlackHawk_

Postby tor lives » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:52 pm

_BlackHawk_ wrote:I heard it was Neil Armstrong's wish that his ashes be scattered at the place where he made history, but unfortunately MGM studios threw out that set years ago.

Come on Brad........please don't tell me you believe the "we didn't really land on the moon" crap.
What next???.....Sep 11 was an inside job and passenger jets pump out "chem trails" :D
TOR
tor lives

Postby _BlackHawk_ » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:55 pm

I don't think we've ever been there, all the evidence out there says it was a hoax.
_BlackHawk_

Postby tor lives » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:07 pm

_BlackHawk_ wrote:I don't think we've ever been there, all the evidence out there says it was a hoax.

I don't know what "evidence" you are talking about but evidence to support the moon landings is a little more substantive.
And if you don't believe that then ask yourself this.......how do you get nearly 40000 people (the approx number directly and indirectly involved with the Apollo program ) all to keep a secret?????.
One other thing.......if we have not been to the moon then how do you account for the laser reflectors placed on it's surface????
TOR
tor lives

Postby _BlackHawk_ » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:12 pm

Ah but that's just how many they want you to think worked on the program Ray.
_BlackHawk_

Postby tor lives » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:22 pm

_BlackHawk_ wrote:Ah but that's just how many they want you to think worked on the program Ray.

And just who would "they" be Brad?????
But hey don't take my word for it, why not ask the good folks at Boeing, Lockheed, Rockwell, GE, and the many other independent American and international primary and subcontractors who worked on the Apollo program what they think of the " we didn't really go yo the moon" conspiracy theory.
TOR
tor lives

Postby oz rb fan » Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:26 am

i'm sorry brad.....but at times i hear to many conspiracy theories....from the JFK murder...to the "no planes hit the twin tower's"...i always thought you you could see through the bull :o..........on the other hand.......Rudolf Hess was murdered...i have the book,,and the argument is pretty compelling.
oz rb fan

Postby oz rb fan » Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:28 am

tor lives wrote:
_BlackHawk_ wrote:Ah but that's just how many they want you to think worked on the program Ray.

And just who would "they" be Brad?????
But hey don't take my word for it, why not ask the good folks at Boeing, Lockheed, Rockwell, GE, and the many other independent American and international primary and subcontractors who worked on the Apollo program what they think of the " we didn't really go yo the moon" conspiracy theory.
TOR

try asking Buzz Aldrin..........he punched the last person to tell him he didnt go there
oz rb fan

Next

Return to Crew Lounge