Show us what you last bought....the thread...

A membership discussion forum for all things modelling.

Re: Show us what you last bought....the thread...

Postby tor lives » Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:15 am

And just bought this ....
for these....
I am hearing mixed reports about this 777 kit, does anyone have any feedback???

Ahhhh yeah, and this

TOR
tor lives

Postby hrtpaul » Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:45 pm

tor lives wrote:
oz rb fan wrote:BASTARD....that and the hall bulldog are the golden age racers i want the most.........meant to be decent kit

There is just something very alluring and desirable about the Williams Brothers series of 1:32 "Golden Age" Air Racers. I would love to go back in time and see some of these amazing machines in action (especially the Gee Bees).
TOR

Hey Paul mate. Don't stress. Give it a couple of years and you'll be able to buy this off Ray at a really great price 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
Head A/CAM Phantom Phanatic, Shit Stirrer and Karma Bus Driver toot fkn toot :twisted:
hrtpaul

Postby tor lives » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:03 pm

hrtpaul wrote:
tor lives wrote:
oz rb fan wrote:BASTARD....that and the hall bulldog are the golden age racers i want the most.........meant to be decent kit

There is just something very alluring and desirable about the Williams Brothers series of 1:32 "Golden Age" Air Racers. I would love to go back in time and see some of these amazing machines in action (especially the Gee Bees).
TOR

Hey Paul mate. Don't stress. Give it a couple of years and you'll be able to buy this off Ray (Ummmm NO !!!!) at a really great price (and NO !!!!!)
tor lives

Postby hrtpaul » Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:39 pm

You keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better old boy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Head A/CAM Phantom Phanatic, Shit Stirrer and Karma Bus Driver toot fkn toot :twisted:
hrtpaul

Postby hrtpaul » Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:55 pm

These will probaly be my last purchases this year and I got them from Spruefinders.

First yet another Scooter for the aggressor stash

This cos they are so hard to find

And these 2 are cos Paul aka oz rb fan was talking bout half tracks and made me buy them

1/35 Trumpeter

1/35 Dragon
hrtpaul

Postby DesTROYer » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:21 am

I feel I have been in large part ignoring an important part of the ADF, the Navy. Set about fixing that this morning with the purchase of a SH-2G Seasprite.

http://www.bnamodelworld.com/model-planes-kitty-hawk-models-kh80126-1:48-kaman-sh-2g-super-seasprite

I will now have to order some decals from Hawkeye to go with it.
DesTROYer

Postby Adam the Akrodude » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:49 am

DesTROYer wrote:I feel I have been in large part ignoring an important part of the ADF, the Navy. Set about fixing that this morning with the purchase of a SH-2G Seasprite.

http://www.bnamodelworld.com/model-planes-kitty-hawk-models-kh80126-1:48-kaman-sh-2g-super-seasprite

I will now have to order some decals from Hawkeye to go with it.

It will sure be a great example as to how to mismanage a project! They are a pretty cool looking fling wing though. How about building one of the new Romeos. Now that is a pretty kick ass fling wing! First time in a long while the FAA has had a aircraft with some offensive capability.
Adam the Akrodude

Postby DesTROYer » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:51 am

I plan on doing many Rotary A/C in 2017. Seems I have bought a lot of them over the last 12 Months.
DesTROYer

Postby hrtpaul » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:27 pm

Fancy saying I wasn't buying anything else :lol: :lol: :lol: After reading a few reviews of the half tracks and them saying some armour experience would be good I thought I'd fix that. I have an Abrams and an M113 in the stash but I thought I'd start a bit smaller so I bought this Kubelwagen. I've got some RAAF decals coming as it'll be a captured one as well as some resin wheels and PE.

Then out and about yesterday my Missus basically dared me to buy something so who was I to argue. The first of a few aggressor eggs :)

That should be it but I still have a couple of days to go yet :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
hrtpaul

Postby BradG » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:57 pm

Ah Paul, I see you have not had the pleasure of Dragon instruction sheets yet. They are an experience.
BradG

PreviousNext

Return to Model Talk