Re the tabs on the home page.

General topic discussion forum for all A/CAMers. Get it off your chest!!

Re the tabs on the home page.

Postby RHB785 » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:28 pm

Ray, the tabs are down again. Just tried to go there and got the error 404 message again.

Regards,
RHB.
RHB785

Re: Re the tabs on the home page.

Postby tor lives » Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:02 pm

All I can say is F@?k it!!!!!. I am getting mighty tired of this :x .
TOR
tor lives

Postby tor lives » Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:51 pm

OK.....well, once again, (and after nearly two hours on the phone), the tabs have beeen reactivated.
Hopefuly they stay that way.
TOR
tor lives

Postby tor lives » Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:46 pm

And the bloody tabs are down again FFS!!! :roll:
I am really starting to become very discouraged and dismayed by these on-going technical issues with this site. Surely it can't be that hard to fix!!!!!!
TOR
tor lives

Postby tor lives » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:34 pm

OK folks,
Just to keep you all in the loop. Melbourne IT is not quiet sure what is going on with this issue. Each day the tabs are reset/reactivated and each day they fall off line. The situation is currently under technical investigation :roll:
All I know is that, given what I am paying for the site upkeep and maintenance each month, I am loosing patience fast.
TOR
tor lives

Postby tor lives » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:32 pm

Alright guys......just gotta tell ya, I am at my wits end and absolutely feed up with the on-going technical issues and unreliability plaguing this bloody site. For six or seven weeks now I have been wrestling behind the scenes with the site hosts and developers to just FIX the dam problems that have continuely occured since the site was migrated to a cloud-based host, but, as some here will know, we continue to experience technical issues almost daily. Last night the site totally collapsed once again, and I have now spent hours with the site hosts, (yet again), just trying to get it up and running once more. Without putting to fine a point on it, I spend a lot of money on the upkeep and maintenance of this site, but if I can't get the technical robustness and reliability I feel I am paying for, and indeed you guys, as loyal A/CAM members deserve, than I don't see the sense in continuing on this way. I am currently reviewing our options and potential alternatives from an IT perspective.
TOR
tor lives

Return to Crew Lounge