My first

General topic discussion forum for all A/CAMers. Get it off your chest!!

Re: My first

Postby tor lives » Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:43 pm

DesTROYer wrote:
tor lives wrote:40' is way big enough!!!
You know what they say about blokes with big TVs ;)
TOR

They're very happy?

Or possibly not ;)
TOR
tor lives

Postby Graeme H » Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:50 am

tor lives wrote:40' is way big enough for my needs Graeme.
You know what they say about blokes with big TVs ;)
Seriously though, I don't need all the bells and whistles, (or even Blue Ray....DVDs are fine for me, or internet streaming), just a good reliable TV that won't need replacing in six months time.
TOR

just noticed Ray that you are saying 40' is big enough, I mistakenly though you meant 40" :o
as you are probably of the Metric generation and not the Imperial generation like myself and a couple of other slightly more mature members the symbol ' represents foot or feet in the plural, and the symbol " represents inch or inches.
So I assume that was just a typo or a mistake on your part or are you wanting a drive in type screen? :roll:
Or are your really talking about blokes with big TV's :D :D
Graeme
Graeme H

Postby hrtpaul » Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:26 am

Happy as a pig in shit with my 50" and there's no dramas in 'other' areas either mate 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) Also I'd seriously consider the Blu-ray player as DVD's are on their way out and they don't cost that much. You can still watch DVD's on a Blu ray. It's just future proofing that's all :)
Head A/CAM Phantom Phanatic, Shit Stirrer and Karma Bus Driver toot fkn toot :twisted:
hrtpaul

Previous

Return to Crew Lounge