I case ya don't know....I LOVE VLATs

General topic discussion forum for all A/CAMers. Get it off your chest!!

I case ya don't know....I LOVE VLATs

Postby tor lives » Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:38 pm

Check out this pic :o
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater
A VLAT in it's element doing what it does best.
Who was saying on another model site that VLATs couldn't be used around dwellings because of the structural damage they would cause to buildings.....really!!!!! :roll:
TOR
tor lives

Re: I case ya don't know....I LOVE VLATs

Postby Adam the Akrodude » Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:01 pm

Hey, how come VLAT wasn't incorporated into the site's name somehow? A/VLAT/CAM or VLATACAM? :D

I remember the same bloke suggesting that a 30% failure rate on Ford Territory suspension components was not really an issue! Hmmm, not too many more Territory's to be built in this country in the future. OK, call me a Bitch!

Adam the Akrodude

Postby tor lives » Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:05 pm

Adam the Akrodude wrote:I remember the same bloke suggesting that a 30% failure rate on Ford Territory suspension components was not really an issue! Hmmm, not too many more Territory's to be built in this country in the future. OK, call me a Bitch! ]

You maybe a bitch but you are SPOT ON :lol: :lol:
I keep waiting for our posts to be deleted :D
TOR
tor lives

Postby Cap'n Wannabe » Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:14 pm

I've said it once, I'll say it again.....we don't need no steenkin VLAT's!!!!
And Paul needs to embrace the Aztec. :twisted:
Pretending to do it TAC style with the big boys since 1987
Also, we don't need no steenkin' VLATs!
Cap'n Wannabe

Postby Adam the Akrodude » Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:25 pm

Cap'n Wannabe wrote:I've said it once, I'll say it again.....we don't need no steenkin VLAT's!!!!

Ray, we have a unbeliever amongst us! I believe this is in the fine print in the A/CAM code of conduct is it not Ray?

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men who do not believe in VLATS. Blessed is he, who in the name of VLATs, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And TOR will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those VLAT unbelievers who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is TOR when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Adam the Akrodude

Postby Cap'n Wannabe » Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:26 pm

Adam the Akrodude wrote:
Cap'n Wannabe wrote:I've said it once, I'll say it again.....we don't need no steenkin VLAT's!!!!

Ray, we have a unbeliever amongst us! I believe this is in the fine print in the A/CAM code of conduct is it not Ray?

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men who do not believe in VLATS. Blessed is he, who in the name of VLATs, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And TOR will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those VLAT unbelievers who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is TOR when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

You left out the word "motherf#@ker!"..
Pretending to do it TAC style with the big boys since 1987
Also, we don't need no steenkin' VLATs!
Cap'n Wannabe

Postby tor lives » Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:38 pm

Let my proclamation go out across the land that anyone who dares doubt the effectiveness and righteousness of the almighty VLAT will banned from this site quicker than a DC-10 stopping a fast-moving bushfire across a 3Km front :D
Damo, Damo, Damo!!!!.....how very disappointing and shocking. I am now compelled to turn my attention from Paul's chronic case of Aztecaphobia to your obvious case of Vlataphobia. On reflection, I think your case now warrants a higher level of urgency and response on our part, (Paul will just have to wait). So, I can see another intervention coming on!!!
TOR
PS: Adam....I LOVE you "fine print", (in fact it is very poetic and biblical :D ). If it is not already embedded in the A/CAM Code of Conduct, it's going to be :D (just wish I could get the friggen tab working :x )
tor lives

Postby Adam the Akrodude » Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:08 pm

TOR

I fear some of our A/CAM flock are drifting from the chosen path of aerial fire bombing righteousness. Some "re-education" is required I think. I think Damo should be placed in Double Secret Suspension until he hand writes and submits to you 100 times "I LOVE VLATs". :D

He has at least now flown a Decathalon which does feature in the movie "Always" - so some secret credit points he's earned there.

Adam the Akrodude

Postby tor lives » Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:16 pm

Agree on all counts Adam!!!!!
Can I just say in all seriousness....... what a ball-tearer of a photograph!!!!!!! :shock: . I think I actually had a physical reaction to it :oops: .Talk about capturing the VLAT in it's element!!!
TOR
tor lives

Postby Adam the Akrodude » Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:26 pm

How easy it would be to get Damo to become the zealot of all VLAT zealots - "Hey Damo, wanna fly a VLAT?"! Only condition Damo is to proclaim your everlasting and undying love for VLATs - job done! We all well know his weakness! :lol:

Yeah, it's a pretty dramatic photo.
Adam the Akrodude

Next

Return to Crew Lounge