Dropped by your work to see you today, Ray.

General topic discussion forum for all A/CAMers. Get it off your chest!!

Dropped by your work to see you today, Ray.

Postby DesTROYer » Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:35 pm

Seems I need to go back to school and learn how to read a calendar. Thought I was supposed to fly out to Perth today, so I got up, dropped the car off at an airport parking place and caught a shuttle out to Tulla. Got there two hours early and went to check in, only to be told I was too early for check in. Thought that was weird so I went and sat down for a second.
Checked my phone and there was a message from my boss asking me where I was as my holidays aren't booked in to start until tomorrow. Hmmm. Checked my ticket. It said the 25th. Checked the date on my phones calendar, it said 24th. Face palmed so hard that Captain Janeway heard it in the Delta Quadrant (or she will in a couple of hundred years when the sound and she gets there). Tried to get a transfer to a flight today, but it was going to cost another $310 on top of what I had already paid. So called my sister in law who was able to come get me.

Maybe see you tomorrow, Tor. lol.
DesTROYer

Re: Dropped by your work to see you today, Ray.

Postby tor lives » Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:28 am

BUGGER!!!!!!!
I wish you could have found me Troy, cause I could have done something about that situation for you.
If ever you are in that situation again, just get any one of my guys to call me on the Duty Manager's phone.
Are you in Perth now???
TOR
tor lives

Re: Dropped by your work to see you today, Ray.

Postby DesTROYer » Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:03 pm

Yeah, I'm in Perth now. I fly home Monday afternoon.
DesTROYer

Return to Crew Lounge