An open invitation to Warren "Wedgie"

General topic discussion forum for all A/CAMers. Get it off your chest!!

An open invitation to Warren "Wedgie"

Postby tor lives » Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:50 pm

Hello Warren,
How are you this evening.
As said on the Modelart FB page, (before it was deleted....nice work), I am very much looking forward to the opportunity of perhaps meeting you in person this weekend.
Feel free to come and introduce yourself at the A/CAM display :D .....I might even buy you a coffee.
Also feel free to join our A/CAM forum Wedgie, I will personally approve your A/CAM entry....it's been a while since you and I had the chance to engage in some direct "banter"......go on, you know you want to :D
Regards for now
TOR
PS: I got a funny feeling that the owner of this site is not going to delete this post :lol: .
Oh and by the way, thanks for your personalised message on your FB page...very creative :D
tor lives

Re: An open invitation to Warren "Wedgie"

Postby DesTROYer » Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:43 am

Really? I thought we were beyond this now.
DesTROYer

Postby tor lives » Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:03 am

You and me both Troy, but I will always reserve the right-of-response.
The nice thing about being owner of this site is that at least I know my response is on the public record, and will NOT be locked/deleted.
My public offer to Warren to finally "bury the hatchet" stands, (come on......I have even invited him to join the A/CAM community....now I can't be more reasonable than that, can I???). I think it is time for all of us to move on.
On another note Troy......I really need to catch up with you on the weekend, cause I have an exclusive A/CAM sticker for you to put on your model desk :D
TOR
tor lives

Postby DesTROYer » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:10 am

You'll see me mate. I'll be there.
DesTROYer

Return to Crew Lounge