Tigermoth flight

General topic discussion forum for all A/CAMers. Get it off your chest!!

Re: Tigermoth flight

Postby hrtpaul » Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:57 pm

Yep Graeme I'm a complete sook. Unless I own one there's no way I'm swinging a prop. I've run into a few stationary ones and that hurts more than enough thanks :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Adam I ain't coming down anytime soon mate. In fact I'm off to buy a lotto ticket cos I've found a lovely looking Tiger Moth for a cool $85K. Right up my alley if the lotto gods are kind enough to me. The Boss isn't too keen on my cunning plan though. But then she's not a fan of flying either ;)
Head A/CAM Phantom Phanatic, Shit Stirrer and Karma Bus Driver toot fkn toot :twisted:
hrtpaul

Postby Adam the Akrodude » Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:08 pm

A/CAM Tiger Moth syndicate - who's in?
Adam the Akrodude

Postby hrtpaul » Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:19 pm

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME
Head A/CAM Phantom Phanatic, Shit Stirrer and Karma Bus Driver toot fkn toot :twisted:
hrtpaul

Postby Adam the Akrodude » Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:49 pm

hrtpaul wrote:ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME

First you must confess to us all that there is a lot of fun doing "piloty" stuff in a aeroplane! Repeat after me - "I HRT Paul do solemnly confess as A/CAM members are my witnesses, that the most fun I've had with my pants on is when flying a aeroplane like a Tiger Moth!". :lol:

There's a guy over on LSP learning to fly in a Tiger Moth - pretty cool huh!
Adam the Akrodude

Postby Cap'n Wannabe » Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:14 pm

My next trick after tailwheel and aeros will be getting checked out in a Tiger :D
Pretending to do it TAC style with the big boys since 1987
Also, we don't need no steenkin' VLATs!
Cap'n Wannabe

Postby hrtpaul » Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:13 pm

Adam the Akrodude wrote:
hrtpaul wrote:ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME

First you must confess to us all that there is a lot of fun doing "piloty" stuff in a aeroplane! Repeat after me - "I HRT Paul do solemnly confess as A/CAM members are my witnesses, that the most fun I've had with my pants on is when flying a aeroplane like a Tiger Moth!". :lol:

There's a guy over on LSP learning to fly in a Tiger Moth - pretty cool huh!

Yeah it was fun. Just nowhere near as hard as you lot make it out to be :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
hrtpaul

Postby Graeme H » Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:22 pm

I really don't think you guys are up to owning a Tiger. ;)
The fact you are recounting horror stories shows a lack of commitment to ownership. :lol:
cos to own a Tiger you have to be a Tiger and man up to be the starter motor otherwise you ain't going nowhere, you're just a lot pussies :o
Trust me when I say, they are much easier and safer to start from in front, and I have tried both methods.
I have hand started metal props probably no more than twice, didn't like the sharp trail edge of the prop at all. As a Tiger starter motor probably more than 50 times, of course that was 35-40 year ago when I was much younger.
Graeme
Graeme H

Postby hrtpaul » Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:41 pm

I don't need to start it myself cos I'll get some other poor sap to do it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
hrtpaul

Postby Adam the Akrodude » Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:52 am

hrtpaul wrote:I don't need to start it myself cos I'll get some other poor sap to do it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I vote Damo!
Adam the Akrodude

Postby Cap'n Wannabe » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:03 am

Adam the Akrodude wrote:
hrtpaul wrote:I don't need to start it myself cos I'll get some other poor sap to do it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I vote Damo!

Clearly you haven't thought this through. There would be an unacceptable risk to the niche market of Really Cool and Unusual Civvy Decals. Wally would then have to step up to the plate, and would no longer be able to traipse all over the world checking out airshows and making everyone jealous..
Pretending to do it TAC style with the big boys since 1987
Also, we don't need no steenkin' VLATs!
Cap'n Wannabe

PreviousNext

Return to Crew Lounge