Coming in the new year

General topic discussion forum for all A/CAMers. Get it off your chest!!

Re: Coming in the new year

Postby Wedgetail » Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:41 am

Hi Graeme,

Still only have Broadband, NBN due in next 6 months, if it doesn't get deferred yet again, although this time I have the box and connection all the way to the house

According to NBN you're supposed to have service up and running by or on the 26th February this year.

Sorry for the hi-jack thread Raymondo.

Cheers
Wayne
Wedgetail

Postby F-27pax » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:23 pm

A I've been having so many technical problems of my own of late that I didn't realize there were problems with this site. I've no complaints.

B There seems to be little of no use of the reviews, galleries and polls tabs. It would be nice, however, if there was some way of putting images from the completed models forum into the gallery to show the amount of good work members are making.

C In the first instance I'd reckon that any forums what haven't been used since 2014 are probably redundant.

D The only thing I wouldn't mind would be if it was easier to up-load photos. On the other hand, the current arrangement is not too difficult once you master it, though it does seem like double handling.

Apart from the above comments, I'm more than happy with this site. In fact, it's the only one I look at regularly and I enjoy the contributions of all members, well almost all members.

Best

Leigh
F-27pax

Postby Graeme H » Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:43 am

It's a bit of a curiosity, but since posting about my problems, they all seem to have gone away.
I can get on the site quickly, post multiple times without it dropping out, all good.

Don't know what you did Ray, but thanks
Graeme
Graeme H

Postby tor lives » Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:56 am

Glad there have been some improvements for you Graeme. Been able to sort out some issues that Andrew and Knotty were also experiencing recently. Other little things have been fixed as well, such as all Home Page tabs now functioning again.
Amazing what happens when you have the "I will be taking my business elsewhere" discussion. :D
TOR
tor lives

Postby tor lives » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:03 pm

One of the things we are investigating is the ability to add a "like" button, (perhaps in the form of a "thumbs up" emoticon or alike). I just need to gauge the interest in that as a feature. So who is for that???
TOR
tor lives

Postby hrtpaul » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:07 pm

I would find a middle finger button very useful :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Head A/CAM Phantom Phanatic, Shit Stirrer and Karma Bus Driver toot fkn toot :twisted:
hrtpaul

Postby tor lives » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:13 pm

hrtpaul wrote:I would find a middle finger button very useful :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Yeah.....like I am going to give you THAT as an option. You would wear it out :D
TOR
tor lives

Postby oz rb fan » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:35 pm

tor lives wrote:
hrtpaul wrote:I would find a middle finger button very useful :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Yeah.....like I am going to give you THAT as an option. You would wear it out :D
TOR

ROFLMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

britmodeler has a like button
oz rb fan

Postby hrtpaul » Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:29 am

LMFAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Head A/CAM Phantom Phanatic, Shit Stirrer and Karma Bus Driver toot fkn toot :twisted:
hrtpaul

Previous

Return to Crew Lounge