Always good therapy

General topic discussion forum for all A/CAMers. Get it off your chest!!

Re: Always good therapy

Postby hrtpaul » Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:50 pm

Once again great pics :)
Head A/CAM Phantom Phanatic, Shit Stirrer and Karma Bus Driver toot fkn toot :twisted:
hrtpaul

Postby Adam the Akrodude » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:56 am

That's what I call having a "mental health day"! Interesting the QANTAS 738 with the Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia logo on it. That is a brilliant way to get this message out there. For any of you guys out there over 50 that haven't had your prostate checked - DO IT! My father died at 66 from prostate cancer due to a misdiagnosis. So much more is known about this cancer these days and it has something like a 80% survival rate if picked up early. Get to your GP and asked to be checked out - simple blood test (PSA) plus another test I will not go into here :oops: , but could very well save your life!

Back on subject - no 787 Ray? Get back out there and shoot more jets please! :D

Cheers

Adam
Adam the Akrodude

Postby tor lives » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:25 am

Adam the Akrodude wrote: no 787 Ray? Get back out there and shoot more jets please! :D
Cheers Adam

Yep....just a few more days before I have to go back to work, so I would love to catch a 78, (be it JQ, Royal Brunei or whoever), and also the Retro jet.
TOR
tor lives

Postby hrtpaul » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:30 am

I'm still to see the retro jet :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Head A/CAM Phantom Phanatic, Shit Stirrer and Karma Bus Driver toot fkn toot :twisted:
hrtpaul

Postby Adam the Akrodude » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:06 pm

tor lives wrote:
Adam the Akrodude wrote: no 787 Ray? Get back out there and shoot more jets please! :D
Cheers Adam

Yep....just a few more days before I have to go back to work, so I would love to catch a 78, (be it JQ, Royal Brunei or whoever), and also the Retro jet.
TOR

I did see a Royal Brunei 787 parked at a gate the other night coming back from PNG. Those guys didn't muck around getting the 787! My family lived in Brunei many years ago for a year (father was a engineer in the oil & gas industry over there) and the Royal Brunei Airlines 737's used to be nicknamed the "Flying Bananas". The original paint scheme had the upper and lower fuse and tail in yellow, hence the nickname. Also, back in the early 80's, the taps in the bathroom/toilet were gold plated - nice touch huh.

I did a few trips on these (below) way back when I was a long haired, arrogant and snotty nosed teen. This was during my rebellious "hippy" period which did not sit well with the powers at be at the boarding school I attended, nor with the Brunei Customs & Immigration who almost forbade me from entering the country once - mother got me out of the shite and then I was severely in the shite with her! Crew cuts were the go in Brunei back then.

Adam the Akrodude

Postby tor lives » Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:13 pm

Lovely photo of the little 737-200 "hot-rod"....she is a "combi" too, (you can just make out the cargo door and re-arranged windows). I don't know who's wrath I would be more afraid of....Brunei officialdom or Mum :?
TOR
PS: While we are talking Brunei, here is their Royal Flight 727-100
This one presently "in holding" hanging from the infamous "curtain rail of doom" :D
tor lives

Postby oz rb fan » Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:12 am

HRT i have pics of the retro jet :oops: 8-) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
oz rb fan

Postby hrtpaul » Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:27 pm

^^^^^^^^ Piss off :P
hrtpaul

Postby Cap'n Wannabe » Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:04 pm

Hands up anyone who *doesn't* have some pics of the retro jet.. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Pretending to do it TAC style with the big boys since 1987
Also, we don't need no steenkin' VLATs!
Cap'n Wannabe

Postby hrtpaul » Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:44 pm

Cap'n Wannabe wrote:Hands up anyone who *doesn't* have some pics of the retro jet.. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Yeah nah GGF'd :)
hrtpaul

PreviousNext

Return to Crew Lounge