Neil Armstrong, the enigma exposed

General topic discussion forum for all A/CAMers. Get it off your chest!!

Re: Neil Armstrong, the enigma exposed

Postby Adam the Akrodude » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:05 am

_BlackHawk_ wrote:I don't think we've ever been there, all the evidence out there says it was a hoax.

Brad - the "enigma" exposed!

All the evidence huh. I guess all those 400,000 + employees at NASA, NA, Grumman, Douglas, Boeing, Rocketdyne, etc, etc were just twiddling their thumbs for 10+ years - perhaps doing crosswords, etc?

Please tell me this is your ultra-dark sense of humour at work Ace?? If you in fact believe the moon landings never happened, well I feel sorry you're not able to appreciate this most incredible human achievement. You are of course entitled to believe in whatever you want - it's a free country. Hey, perhaps Myth Busters have proved the Earth is flat? :lol:

Here's some actual evidence - not that this event which I think is the mans greatest achievement to date, needs proving.

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/apollo/revisited/

Adam the Akrodude

Postby _BlackHawk_ » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:45 am

Adam the Akrodude wrote:
_BlackHawk_ wrote:I don't think we've ever been there, all the evidence out there says it was a hoax.

Please tell me this is your ultra-dark sense of humour at work Ace??

Ahhhh, he's onto me. It's too easy to get some of you guys :lol:
_BlackHawk_

Postby Adam the Akrodude » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:46 am

tor lives wrote:I am sitting here in my hotel room in Sydney and really enjoyed this doco.
Neil Armstrong was truly an amazing human being .........and he seems not to have had the ego of Chuck Yeager.
TOR

Hey Ray

I believe Armstrong was perfect to command Apollo 11. I highly recommend a book called "First Man" - Armstrong's authorised biography.

Neil amazingly enough did a TV interview with CPA Australia before is passing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t57KgcnQQaQ

There is also a wonderful film titled "In the shadow of the moon".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-ditEyvRbM

I will never forget being woken early in the morning to watch on our little B/W TV that massive Saturn V leave the launch pad at Kennedy on the 16th July, 1969.
Adam the Akrodude

Postby Adam the Akrodude » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:03 am

_BlackHawk_ wrote:
Adam the Akrodude wrote:

Please tell me this is your ultra-dark sense of humour at work Ace??

Ahhhh, he's onto me. It's too easy to get some of you guys :lol:

I'm one of the very few people on this planet that gets your ultra-ultra-ultra dark droll humour - good thing you're not doing stand up Ace - stick to your day job!

Former Apollo astronauts doing take being called liars well. Buzz has a pretty good right hook. I reckon someone like Gene Cernan would tear out someones liver if harassed the same way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wcrkxOgzhU
Adam the Akrodude

Postby _BlackHawk_ » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:07 am

LOL and if you think that is ultra dark, just imagine the stuff I keep to myself!

There was a doco made that smashed all the main reasons that people would point to for it being a hoax, but I can't remember the name. It was on Foxtel a couple of years ago.
_BlackHawk_

Postby Adam the Akrodude » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:42 am

_BlackHawk_ wrote:LOL and if you think that is ultra dark, just imagine the stuff I keep to myself!

There was a doco made that smashed all the main reasons that people would point to for it being a hoax, but I can't remember the name. It was on Foxtel a couple of years ago.

Ah, that Pandora's Box that is your mind - best we keep it closed huh!

Even the Myth Buster guys are believers (or have they been paid off by NASA as well :roll: ), so Apollo surely must have happened huh? :lol:

I just hope the Chinese don't trash the Apollo sites when they get there. :cry: Perhaps they may crank up one of the lunar rovers and re-badge it - maybe put a Trumpeter logo on them?
Adam the Akrodude

Postby _BlackHawk_ » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:02 pm

Adam the Akrodude wrote:
_BlackHawk_ wrote:LOL and if you think that is ultra dark, just imagine the stuff I keep to myself!

Even the Myth Buster guys are believers (or have they been paid off by NASA as well :roll: ), so Apollo surely must have happened huh? :lol:

I just hope the Chinese don't trash the Apollo sites when they get there. :cry: Perhaps they may crank up one of the lunar rovers and re-badge it - maybe put a Trumpeter logo on them?

It's never best to keep the mind of a god closed.

I read that all the solar radiation has turned that American flag on the moon white. So when we do return to the moon in the future, historians will conclude the French were the first to get there.
_BlackHawk_

Postby Adam the Akrodude » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:48 pm

_BlackHawk_ wrote:
Adam the Akrodude wrote:

It's never best to keep the mind of a god closed.

I read that all the solar radiation has turned that American flag on the moon white. So when we do return to the moon in the future, historians will conclude the French were the first to get there.

A God no less! Do you not bleed when accidently slicing yourself with a Exacto? I do think your powers great tackling old Revell and Trumpeter kits! :lol:

Interesting about the potential fading of the flags - you'd think that reason enough for NASA to return before the Chinese start planting theirs all over the moon!
Adam the Akrodude

Postby _BlackHawk_ » Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:41 am

Gods don't slice themselves. Bask in my glory!
_BlackHawk_

Postby tor lives » Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:55 pm

About the only thing that connects you to God Brad, is the fact that you are living proof that even he makes mistakes sometimes :D
TOR
tor lives

PreviousNext

Return to Crew Lounge