Redirect when signing-in

General topic discussion forum for all A/CAMers. Get it off your chest!!

Re: Redirect when signing-in

Postby F-27pax » Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:16 pm

And here I was thinking that it's working again. For the past couple of weeks I've been shunted off to Google or a site that wants to make me fabulosly rich without spending any money every time I tried to log on.

Leigh
F-27pax

Postby tor lives » Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:24 pm

F-27pax wrote:And here I was thinking that it's working again. For the past couple of weeks I've been shunted off to Google or a site that wants to make me fabulosly rich without spending any money every time I tried to log on.

Leigh

Hi Leigh.
After some "frank discussions" with the site tech support team :roll: , all appears to now be fixed.
Honestly....if I didn't know better I would think the technical support of this site had been outsourced to Airbus :D
TOR
tor lives

Postby hrtpaul » Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:27 am

I'm not sure how many actually use the front page but I haven't in eons. I use the following link and never have a drama signing in http://www.airliner-civil-aircraft-modeller.com/forum/
Head A/CAM Phantom Phanatic, Shit Stirrer and Karma Bus Driver toot fkn toot :twisted:
hrtpaul

Postby tor lives » Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:00 am

hrtpaul wrote:I'm not sure how many actually use the front page but I haven't in eons. I use the following link and never have a drama signing in http://www.airliner-civil-aircraft-modeller.com/forum/

Home Page functionality is essential for sponsors, new members (this is how they initially access the forum page), access to links page etc.
TOR
tor lives

Postby BradG » Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:31 am

I'm lazy and use it just because it's the first option that comes up on the drop down box on Chrome.
BradG

Previous

Return to Crew Lounge