A/CAM Site: Time for a frank chat.

General topic discussion forum for all A/CAMers. Get it off your chest!!

Re: A/CAM Site: Time for a frank chat.

Postby Cap'n Wannabe » Tue May 26, 2015 9:41 pm

Get well soon Troy!
Pretending to do it TAC style with the big boys since 1987
Also, we don't need no steenkin' VLATs!
Cap'n Wannabe

Postby tor lives » Tue May 26, 2015 9:41 pm

Hi guys,
Peter, Paul(RB), Raptor, and Troy.......I would like to thank you lads for your kind offers of support for A/CAM. I must say that I am truly blown away and deeply touched by the level of support and assistance generously offered by the A/CAM membership over these past days.
Peter, it would be our honour and privalage to have such a high-quality and well-regarded producer as Airscale as an A/CAM sponsor.......thank you so much for your offer and I will be in touch in the near future.
I am pleased to say that we have gained five new members in just the last few days, so things are certainly on the improve. If we can keep this trend going, the future for A/CAM is bright. Given the support and encouragement I have received, I owe it to you all to keep our little site vibrant and alive......and that is what I intend to do.
Model Expo this year will be our next opportunity to publicly promote the site. We are sponsoring two competition category's in addition to mounting our club display, so hopefully that will generated some more members.
Thanks again everyone
TOR
PS: On behalf of all A/CAMers, I would like to wish Troy a speedy recover. Troy, we need you back on deck and at your model desk producing the goods that we have all become accustomed to, so get well soon bud.
tor lives

Postby Wedgetail » Thu May 28, 2015 4:26 pm

Hi Ray,
I'm more than happy to chip in some extra contribution like Leigh mentioned to keep the site viable. I may not be a prolific poster on here but I enjoy the banter immensely.
Have been occupied with other things lately so I'm just catching up. I must ask the Prof his method of posting photos.
Looking forward to talking with you at Expo.
Troy, sorry to hear you're laid up mate. I wish you a speedy recovery and a return to better health, hang in there.

Cheers
Wayne
Wedgetail

Previous

Return to Crew Lounge