R.I.P locally made Holdens

General topic discussion forum for all A/CAMers. Get it off your chest!!

Re: R.I.P locally made Holdens

Postby tor lives » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:12 pm

hrtpaul wrote:
Adam the Akrodude wrote:The whole chest banging Holden versus Ford thing really is a thing of the past as far as I'm concerned.

As for your XR8, it'll fall apart before you get anywhere near to re-furbing it with it's AWESOME build quality :lol: :lol: :lol:

As did my VN :(
TOR
tor lives

Postby hrtpaul » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:10 pm

As opposed to both of mine that didn't. So what's your point?
Head A/CAM Phantom Phanatic, Shit Stirrer and Karma Bus Driver toot fkn toot :twisted:
hrtpaul

Postby Adam the Akrodude » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:35 pm

hrtpaul wrote:
Adam the Akrodude wrote:The whole chest banging Holden versus Ford thing really is a thing of the past as far as I'm concerned.

You call yourself a rev head? I'm calling bullshit on that. No self respecting revhead would ever say such a dumb thing. Pount A to point B revhead more like it. As for your XR8, it'll fall apart before you get anywhere near to re-furbing it with it's AWESOME build quality :lol: :lol: :lol:

Paul, I seriously think you need to have a think about just why you made this post. What's the point of it? Attempting to hang shit on me is meaningless as I don't value your opinion on pretty well anything. Do you understand that the whole Aussie built Ford versus Holden thing is indeed a thing of the past now? It's gone - over. All you're doing is highlighting what a dinosaur you are. As far as my passion for driving ol' banger V8's, I don't have to explain any of this to you, but whilst you were still shitting your diapers and playing with your Tonkas in the sand pit, I was doing some amazing road trips in my XAGT Coup (my first car) and doing all sorts of stupid things that at times make me wake up at night in a cold sweat. As far as my XR8, I doubt very much you've driven one nor seen my car in fact, so you're pretty well talking out of your arse regarding it falling apart any time soon. Keep it up Paul, hang shit on Fords, hang shit on me, hang shit on anything - who cares, it's meaningless waffle.
Adam the Akrodude

Postby hrtpaul » Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:28 pm

Adam the Akrodude wrote:Paul, I seriously think you need to have a think about just why you made this post. What's the point of it? Attempting to hang shit on me is meaningless as I don't value your opinion on pretty well anything. Do you understand that the whole Aussie built Ford versus Holden thing is indeed a thing of the past now? It's gone - over. All you're doing is highlighting what a dinosaur you are. As far as my passion for driving ol' banger V8's, I don't have to explain any of this to you, but whilst you were still shitting your diapers and playing with your Tonkas in the sand pit, I was doing some amazing road trips in my XAGT Coup (my first car) and doing all sorts of stupid things that at times make me wake up at night in a cold sweat. As far as my XR8, I doubt very much you've driven one nor seen my car in fact, so you're pretty well talking out of your arse regarding it falling apart any time soon. Keep it up Paul, hang shit on Fords, hang shit on me, hang shit on anything - who cares, it's meaningless waffle.

Grab a box of tissues sweetheart :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Head A/CAM Phantom Phanatic, Shit Stirrer and Karma Bus Driver toot fkn toot :twisted:
hrtpaul

Postby tor lives » Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:51 pm

hrtpaul wrote:As opposed to both of mine that didn't. So what's your point?

Ummmm Holden have built some shit cars too, the VN being one of em, (some of the worst build quality and mechanical
unreliability I have ever experienced .....worst car I ever owned :? ), and I am realistic enough to acknowledge that.
And, as much as I am a Holden/GM man through and through, I am also realistic enough to acknowledge and respect some of the great high-performance cars that have come out of the Blue Oval camp.....eg: Falcon GTHO Phase 3, XA/XB/XC Hard Tops, F-6 Typhoon, XR8 etc.
TOR
tor lives

Postby Ansett A330 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:26 pm

hrtpaul wrote:self respecting revhead

Yes that one is definitely listed under "Examples of Oxymorons".
Ansett A330

Previous

Return to Crew Lounge