A/CAM Model Expo Display

A membership discussion forum for all things modelling.

Re: A/CAM Model Expo Display

Postby Knotty » Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:52 pm

Thanks Ray , only to happy to help . I think we all did a great job , plenty of models on the table , well done to everyone involved .
Knotty

Postby Capt NG » Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:52 pm

Well done all.. Well done and congrats to Ray for making it happen and lads who won a gong..The photos look great.. What a tremendous success Ray.. You have shown great dedication and enthusiasm to get this up and running. I guess the naysayers will have to eat some humble pie now.

Well don't again..great leadership..
It's hard for me to get used to these changing times... I remember when the air was clean and the sex was dirty..
Capt NG

Postby hrtpaul » Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:53 pm

_BlackHawk_ wrote:
hrtpaul wrote:Had a cracker day. Firstly the A/CAM stand looks awesome. And all the models are brilliant. I counted about 32 models that'd qualify for the civvy category which is great. Them together with the other airliner model look amazing. A huge pat on the back for everyone involved. It was great to catch up with a whole heap of great blokes and have a chat with them. No gimps were sighted throughout the day :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I'm currently uploading my pics to Photobucket so I'll get a link up ASAP (yes I am THAT lazy). Hope to see a few of ya tomorrow for another round of plastic heaven :)

Need another Beaufighter print?

Hangon. I'll ask Di :P
Head A/CAM Phantom Phanatic, Shit Stirrer and Karma Bus Driver toot fkn toot :twisted:
hrtpaul

Postby hrtpaul » Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:57 pm

I had a cracker weekend and catching up with everyone was cool. Congrats to Ray and an outstanding effort and an awesome stand. Onya Knotty for knockin it up as well. A great job to everyone who contributed in 1 way or another. I think we showed the Expo committee that we're serious about a civvy category. Also a huge pat on the back to said Expo committee on yet another great event. Now you lot. You've got about 362 days to get you models done for next year :)
Head A/CAM Phantom Phanatic, Shit Stirrer and Karma Bus Driver toot fkn toot :twisted:
hrtpaul

Postby Adam the Akrodude » Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:52 pm

Most enjoyable Expo for me so far. The A/CAM display was excellent and I noticed it getting plenty of attention. The A/CAM lunch just added that "espirit de corp" for we A/CAM'ers - a great way to get us all together for a good yak about aeroplanes, both in scale and full size. Well done to Ray& Knotty for setting up the stand. It's possible A/CAM had more models per square metre than the other displays -ramp space was at a premium!
High 5's all around! Well done to fellows A/CAM'ers who received gongs as well!

Cheers

Adam
Adam the Akrodude

Postby davecana » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:30 pm

Well done Ray, and others that helped out. I only appeared today, but caught up with some great site members, and had a good day. Looking forward to next years ACAM display and get together.
davecana

Postby Tony P » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:33 pm

Well done Ray. Was great catching up with everyone. Some funny stories. Still annoyed I missed the lunch! Will not miss next years!

The stand looked fantastic and should be great next year. Well done Knotty putting it together.

Till next year.

Tony
You don’t concentrate on risks. You concentrate on results. No risk is too great to prevent the necessary job from getting done- Chuck Yeager.
Tony P

Previous

Return to Model Talk