A/CAM Model Expo Display

A membership discussion forum for all things modelling.

Re: A/CAM Model Expo Display

Postby Adam the Akrodude » Sat May 31, 2014 10:06 am

Ray

Have you a time on Friday night for your stand set up? I could possibly get there after 8PM.

Cheers

Adam
Adam the Akrodude

Postby tor lives » Sat May 31, 2014 4:48 pm

Adam the Akrodude wrote:Ray

Have you a time on Friday night for your stand set up? I could possibly get there after 8PM.

Cheers

Adam

Knotty....what time do ya reckon????
Ray
tor lives

Postby Knotty » Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:24 am

We should be there around 3pm , I would think by 8 PM we will have every thing set up and be looking to depart the premises .........given it takes Ray and I about 50 mins travelling in each direction . !! :o :o
I wouldn't stress Adam , just front up Saturday if you like . It's a big weekend for us all !!! :lol: :lol:
Knotty

Postby Adam the Akrodude » Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:38 am

Knotty wrote:We should be there around 3pm , I would think by 8 PM we will have every thing set up and be looking to depart the premises .........given it takes Ray and I about 50 mins travelling in each direction . !! :o :o
I wouldn't stress Adam , just front up Saturday if you like . It's a big weekend for us all !!! :lol: :lol:

Cool! Friday nights are busy with us - eldest has netball. Sat morning it is then - see ya there lads with bells on! Never been so pumped about Expo and I'm not even entering anything!
Adam the Akrodude

Postby hrtpaul » Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:36 pm

I'll see you boys Friday night and Saturday for the rest of ya :)
Head A/CAM Phantom Phanatic, Shit Stirrer and Karma Bus Driver toot fkn toot :twisted:
hrtpaul

Postby AndrewDoppel » Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:12 am

Hey guys, I might see ya then when I drop off my kits for me and the kids. Both Amelia and Chris are entering builds this year which will be a Doppel's first!

Ray, after digging and digging and digging I found some Zero parts for you. I don't know how good they'll be for your rescue but you're welcome to them anyway. Have some other stuff for you too.

Did you manage to find those 75 Squadron decals you though you might of had?
Regards

Andrew Doppel
AndrewDoppel

Postby tor lives » Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:16 am

AndrewDoppel wrote:Hey guys, I might see ya then when I drop off my kits for me and the kids. Both Amelia and Chris are entering builds this year which will be a Doppel's first!

Ray, after digging and digging and digging I found some Zero parts for you. I don't know how good they'll be for your rescue but you're welcome to them anyway. Have some other stuff for you too.

Did you manage to find those 75 Squadron decals you though you might of had?

G'day young Andrew,
Yeah mate...still up for the Zero parts thanks very much.
I am still looking for the 75SQN decals, I am sure I have them somewhere I will bring to Expo for ya.
Ray
tor lives

Postby AndrewDoppel » Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:31 am

Will chat then. Look forward to catching up with everyone.
Regards

Andrew Doppel
AndrewDoppel

Postby hrtpaul » Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:16 pm

Good to catch up with a few perps, I mean peeps tonight. I'll see ya all tomorrow :)
Head A/CAM Phantom Phanatic, Shit Stirrer and Karma Bus Driver toot fkn toot :twisted:
hrtpaul

Postby tor lives » Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:14 pm

Hi guys,
Just got back from the Model Expo venue with Knotty, where we spent a few hours setting up the A/CAM display. It was great catching up with A/CAMers including Paul(RB), Paul(HRT), Fred, Andrew, Ed, a couple of our valued sponsors, (including the boys from Red Roo and Pete from Hawkeye). Our display is looking pretty healthy and thanks to all the A/CAMers who have contributed models so far.
We will finalise the display set-up tomorrow morning, so hope to see you all then.
Ray
tor lives

PreviousNext

Return to Model Talk